EDITIONS IMPRESSIONS OLSERAdress : 96 Rue du Bac, 75007 Paris
Siret number 33051772300038
Activity (APRM code) Imprimerie de labeur (1812ZA)
Activity (NAF or APE code) Specialized design activities (7410Z)
Publication director: Michel PATOUT
Website hosted by Gandi SASSAS with capital of € 2,300,000
Siren 423 093 459 RCS PARIS
Code APE 6311Z
VAT number: FR 81 423 093 459
Headquarters: 63-65 boulevard Masséna - 75013 Paris - FRANCE
This site allows, via a contact form, to receive online requests relating to its activity from Internet users and the data collected on this occasion are recorded in a customer file following a transaction.
This file is used to respond to all requests made on the website.
Legal bases for processing:
• Sending of responses to all requests relating to the activity of the company.
• Issuance of quotes: the legal basis for processing is the execution of pre-contractual measures (see article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation).
• Identity: surname, first name, email address, internal processing code allowing the identification of the prospect, data relating to registration on opposition lists.
The staff of Impressions Editions Olser, Olivier de Sercey, is the recipient of all of the data categories.
Data retention period:
• Data necessary for the issue of quotes: one (1) year if no action is taken on the issue of the quote; if the quote gives rise to an order, the data is transferred to the customer file of our company.
• Data necessary for carrying out commercial prospecting operations with our prospects: three (3) years from the collection of data or the last contact from the prospect.
• Data concerning the opposition lists to be received from prospecting: three (3) years.
To exercise your rights relating to the processing of your personal data or for any question on the processing of your data in this system, you can contact us:
• By electronic means: email@example.com
• By post: Impressions Editions Olser, 96 rue de Bac - 75007 Paris
Informations about cookiesWhat is a cookie ?
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer or device for a limited time when you visit our websites.
The purpose of cookies:
Information Collected Through Cookies:
Cookies help us collect information about how you use our website, but we do not store any information that identifies you personally in our cookie data about you. We only save a unique session ID that will help us find a user profile and preferences on your next visit.
The duration of your cookies:
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the period of validity of the consent to the deposit of Cookies on our sites is increased to 13 months maximum after their first deposit on your equipment and is not extended by new visits on the site. At the end of this period, your consent must be collected again.
So 13 months is the maximum lifespan of a cookie.
Additional information on cookies:
For more information on cookies, please consult the following page: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi